Temporary tax exemption is the main advantage for companies operating in the ZF Customs Authority, but it is not the only one.
It offers companies additional favourable conditions such as:
- Quick set-up: The company can focus on its core business.
- Continuous customs clearance, 24/7/365.
- Fast and simple formalities for being a ZF operator: Customs benefits enhance companies’ competitiveness.
- The same warehouse for nationalised goods pending customs destination: Tax exemption facilitates the re-routing of tax-free merchandise to non-EU countries or other free zones. Partial shipments can be arranged.
- Shipping companies are exempt from submitting required guarantees with the Spanish Tax Agency.
- Strong security: Private security and Civil Guard 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- ADR warehouse: Custom and regulated handling of flammable and hazardous products.
- Added value services: Business centre, logistic services, restaurants, banks, common cleaning and waste management services.
- Easy access to the port, industrial facilities and downtown Barcelona.
- Parking area for private vehicles: inside the estate for client companies and outside for visitors.
- Public transport: buses (21, 109 and 110); Álvarez de la Campa area – bus L88.